A nuisance: typing in Polish diacritics doesn't work.
1. In System Preferences > Keyboard > Input Sources set layout to Polish Pro(grammer's).
2. In a text field (e.g. Executable) type Alt+N.
In any other editor Alt+N produces 'ń' but nothing happens in c[ode]clap.
Other diacritics: Alt+(A, C, E, L, N, O, S, X, Z) -> ą, ć, ę, ł, ń, ó, ś, ź, ż.
- Pasting text containing diacritics also doesn't work (the diacritics are skipped, the text field acts funny afterwards: can't get to the end of the text)
- Text navigation is very limited; the following system-wide shortcuts don't work:
- Alt + Arrow Left/Right should skip words.
- Alt + Arrow Up/Down should go to line up/down with the cursor on the beginning/end of a line.
- Cmd + Arrow Left/Right should go to home/end of a line.
- Cmd + Arrow Up/Down should go to home/end of a view or a text field.
- Fn + Arrow Up/Down should be the equivalent of Page Up/Down.
- The default Keybindings for some functions include Ctrl + Arrows which macOS reserves for Mission Control.
Observed on macOS 10.15.1, c[ode]clap 0.9.1.
Note: On Mac both Alt keys are used to input diacritics, on Windows and Linux only the right one (Alt Gr).