c[ode]clap»Forums
2 posts
Toggling fullscreen causes codeclap to hang (On Windows 10 x64, versions 0.8.28.1 and 0.8.43)
Edited by agnar on Reason: Initial post
Hello,

When toggling fullscreen, sometimes codeclap will hang (requiring killing it through task manager). So far I haven't found a reliable pattern, sometimes it works, sometimes it hangs if you fullscreen just after launching, sometimes if you fullscreen while debugging.

Here's what it tends to look like when it happens:
spx
148 posts / 1 project
Toggling fullscreen causes codeclap to hang (On Windows 10 x64, versions 0.8.28.1 and 0.8.43)
Edited by spx on
Thanks for the report. This isn't a known problem yet and I wasn't able to reproduce this so far so I have a few questions that could help locate this issue

1. I assume you have tried moving the mouse over the window? In some cases codeclap can miss a single window redraw which is fixed by moving the mouse.

2. Does the window become completely unresponsive (with the spinning cursor and grayed out window) or is it just stopping to repaint and processing any kind of input?

3. How often does this occur? Just a rough estimate (one out of 2, 10, 100 samples).