Conditional break points are nice, never really used them before but they are quick and easy to setup here, especially the hit counts.
All of the previous issues I noticed have been resolved in this release. I did notice this today though, for some reason I am getting an unknown member error for some of the variables. As seen in the screenshot when looking at "mouse.pos" it is able to see the "x" variable but when looking directly at it "mouse.pos.x" it produces an error. I also went back to 00.01.05 and results are the same.
Overall I like where this is going, it has already become my go to debugger.